Thursday 31 May 2012

Preparing the studio

So, in preparation for our degree show, we've had to sand and paint our white boards so they look pristine  for our work to go onto! We had to do all of this on one of the hottest days of the year in a very hot studio! Here's a few snaps of the work in progress....the painting, before and after as well as trying to figure out how I will display my papers! In the end I decided to have all 5 papers slightly to the right hand side, so that my design visualisations will sit on the left. 






my empty space, after a first coat


Dan sanding away his board!





A well deserved ice cold smoothie whist waiting for my board to dry


Emma painting her space








My glamourous assistant! 


My proposed layout



I will share with you my final degree show boards, with my fabrics and how it looked for my hand in when I manage to take a picture at the degree show private view - which I am very excited for. So happy that my show is up, my work is handed in and I can finally enjoy the sunshine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment