Saturday 24 March 2012

The Victorian Lookbook at Lotherton Hall





I thought I'd share the picture of my wallpaper that's on display at the moment at Lotherton Hall! It was really amazing to see it hanging for the public to see as part of The Victorian Look Book exhibition, which runs until the end of January 2013. The Wallpaper Historical Society gave us the theme of 'Past, Present and Future' which I decided to narrow down to children's toys on the Past which was a really interesting and exciting place to start. I visited the Museum of Childhood in London where I saw everything from robots, rocking horses, mechanical toys, clowns, furbys, teddy bears..... the list was endless! 




My paper is the one in centre, with all the dinosaurs on! In between the papers of last years very talented graduates Louise Tiler and Sarah Milton, who have both been very successful since graduating.


LD X 


No comments:

Post a Comment